Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe was found on a box of Hodgson Mill milled flax seed.
Make and share this Bread Machine Golden Flax Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 7⁄8 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Note: 6 more tablespoons of milled flax seed and 2 more tablespoons of water may be substituted for the butter.
- Add all ingredients into the machine's baking pan as directed by the manufacturer.
- Select basic cycle with light or medium crust.