1/2 Photos of Bread Machine Garlic 'n Rosemary Dinner Rolls
This was given lots of five star reviews on the Nestle website. Easily made in the bread machine on the dough cycle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons soft butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup dry carnation instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1PLACE all ingredients except egg white and water in bread machine pan in order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Set machine on Dough cycle; press start. GREASE baking sheet lightly.
- 3Remove dough from machine when cycle is finished.
- 4On lightly floured surface, divide into twelve equal pieces; shape into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 5Cover with a damp cloth; allow to rise in warm place for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 6PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- 7Combine egg white and water in small bowl; lightly brush over top of rolls.
- 8BAKE for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Garlic 'n Rosemary Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g