Got part of this from an old recepie. Rest was ad-libed.Results everyone loved it. Great for garlic toast a day or so later.
- 1 cup warm water, 110 degrees f.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in pan of the bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle.
- Remove dough from pan.
- Place in a greased 9 x 5 bread pan.
- Let rise in a warm place 1 hour.
- Bake 350 in a pre-heated oven 30 min.
- About 12-16 slices.