Recipe by Katha
Got part of this from an old recepie. Rest was ad-libed.Results everyone loved it. Great for garlic toast a day or so later.
Top Review by Annacia
I made a 1/2 recipe for 4 dinner buns to go with a pot roast. Wonderful flavor but for some reason it really doesn't rise as well as I'd like and the crust is quite hard. The flavors are very nicely balanced with the garlic being predominant. A very good compliment for the roast. I baked the buns @ 350F for 26 mins.
- 1 cup warm water, 110 degrees f.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in pan of the bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle.
- Remove dough from pan.
- Place in a greased 9 x 5 bread pan.
- Let rise in a warm place 1 hour.
- Bake 350 in a pre-heated oven 30 min.
- About 12-16 slices.