1/10 Photos of Bread Machine Doughnuts
An easy recipe for homemade doughnuts. The original recipe says you will get 2 dozen doughnuts cut from the dough but I have never been able to get more than 1 dozen. I usually just sprinkle hot doughnuts with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar -- we can't wait for a glaze! These are light and airy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure ingredients into your ABM baking pan.
- 2Select dough setting and start machine.
- 3Roll finished dough to 1/2 inch thick. Cut with a 2-1/2 inch donut cutter.
- 4Let rise, covered, 30 minutes or until doubled.
- 5Deep fry in fat at 375 degrees.
- 6Turn doughnuts as they rise to the surface. Fry until brown on both sides.
- 7Drain on absorbent paper towels. Either glaze or dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1262.6
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 1279.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 31.9 g