1 hr 30 mins
You may add grated carrots to these for extra nutrition and flavor. These are a great way to control the fat and salt in your dogs diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Press"dough" cycle or mix and kneed like any other dough.
- 3Prepare cookie sheets by greasing and sprinkling with corn meal.
- 4When machine beeps, remove dough to lightly floured countertop and with a rolling pin roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 5Using dog bone cookie cutter (or any other favorite shape), cup out dog biscuits.
- 6Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- 7Re-roll scraps and repeat till all dough is used up.
- 8Place in warm location and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes, until brown and no longer soft.
- 10Place on rack to cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1631.5
- Calories from Fat 551
- Total Fat 61.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 217.0 mg
- Sodium 930.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 229.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.9 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 57.5 g