Recipe by Marie
This is a great recipe that can be made the day ahead and refrigerated for up to twenty four hours, then baked when needed. Very easy to do and soooo good!
Top Review by Little Mommy
The absence of the fifth star is not for flavor, but rather servings. I divided mine out the first time into 24 rolls and they were small and cooked too fast. I tried them again last night making only 12 and they were perfect! Light, buttery and super yummy! I am definiatly not a low carb kind of girl!
- 3⁄4 cup milk, warmed
- 6 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, shape dough as desired or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- If refrigerated, let dough set out for an hour before using.
- To shape, divide dough into 24 equal parts and roll into balls in your hand.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with damp cloth and let rise for about 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush tops with melted butter.