This is a great recipe that can be made the day ahead and refrigerated for up to twenty four hours, then baked when needed. Very easy to do and soooo good!
- Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, shape dough as desired or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- If refrigerated, let dough set out for an hour before using.
- To shape, divide dough into 24 equal parts and roll into balls in your hand.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with damp cloth and let rise for about 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush tops with melted butter.