1/4 Photos of Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
This is a great recipe that can be made the day ahead and refrigerated for up to twenty four hours, then baked when needed. Very easy to do and soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3When cycle is complete, shape dough as desired or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 4If refrigerated, let dough set out for an hour before using.
- 5To shape, divide dough into 24 equal parts and roll into balls in your hand.
- 6Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Cover rolls with damp cloth and let rise for about 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 8Bake in preheated 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9Brush tops with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 124.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g