1/3 Photos of Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Although this is a bread machine, I have made these successfully on my stand mixer using a few amount adjustments --- here is the original bread machine recipe for you to enjoy! It states to select the sweet cycle for this! To bring the egg to room temperature faster place the egg in a cup of warm water for about 3-5 minutes. Prep time is rising time, it does not include the machine kneading time --- for pan greasing see my Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ingredients in the bread machine in order listed.
- 2Select the sweet dough cycle.
- 3Adjust the water or flour to create a soft semi-sticky dough after about 5 minutes of kneading.
- 4Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 5Divide the dough into 12-15 pieces.
- 6Shape each into a ball, place about 2-inches apart.
- 7Cover with a clean tea towel and place in a warm spot to rise until doubled (about 45 minutes (the time will vary depending on the temperature of you room).
- 8Brush the dough balls with egg white mixture, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 9Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 220.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g