1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Dilly Onion Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Made with cottage cheese and dill seed. This originates in Driftwood Christian Church in Southern Indiana from years back and made to work in a bread machine. Enjoy. This bread can also be made as a 1 1/2 pound loaf instead of dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Select dough cycle.
- 2Add ingredients to machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3When dough cyle is done, remove dough, knead 3-4 times on lightly floured board.
- 4In a greased or oiled 2 quart dish add dough, turn to cover in oil.
- 5Allow to rise under a warm dish towel and or in microwave oven till double.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or till nicely browned.
- 7Remove from oven, rub with butter and sprinkle with freshly ground kosher salt or pre-ground kosher salt.
- 8Serve warm with dark lager beer,wine or orange juice as desired.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Dilly Onion Bread
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g