1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Cuban Bread
3 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
I live in the Tampa area where cuban bread is a staple. This recipe makes bread that is as good as I can get from my local cuban bakery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in your bread machine in the order given.
- 2Set bread machine to dough cycle.
- 3IMPORTANT! CHECK YOUR MACHINE WHILE IT IS KNEADING and ADD MORE WATER IF NEEDED 1 TABLESPOON AT A TIME. The dough should not be too dry - it should look smooth and satiny after kneading for a few minutes.
- 4When dough cycle is complete, remove dough from machine and shape into long loaf (like french bread).
- 5Place on a cookie sheet and let loaf rise for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 7You can also just cook this in your bread machine on the regular bread cycle if you want. It still tastes great, you just don't get the cuban shaped loaf.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Cuban Bread
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1412.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2342.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 295.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 41.8 g