Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Cook time depends on your machine.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons molasses or 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Place all ingredients except cranberries in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Add cranberries at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Do not use delay cycles.
- Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack.