1/4 Photos of Bread Machine Condensed Milk Sweet Bread
1 hr 30 mins
This is my family's favorite bread machine recipe. You can bake it in your bread machine but I prefer to do it the way the recipe reads. I don't care for the way my machine bakes bread. Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before starting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients in bread machine according to your machine's manufacturing directions and set the dough cycle.
- 2When done, remove and seperate into 3 sections.
- 3Roll each section out like snakes and mesh ends together.
- 4Braid and press ends together.
- 5Place in baking dish and allow to rise for 25-30 minutes.
- 6Brush melted butter or egg white on top after rising.
- 7Bake at 340 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- 8If a better crust is wanted: Heat some water in an oven proof container in the microwave until near boiling. Then place water in the oven beside the bread.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Condensed Milk Sweet Bread
Serving Size: 1 (835 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2135.4
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 2640.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 404.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 84.3 g
- Protein 58.5 g