Recipe by KRUSTY
Bread machine cinnamon buns.
Top Review by Just Cher
I can not believe that I am the first one to try and rate these fabulous (what I would refer to as cinnamon rolls)we had a rainy dreary day today and so I decide to perk it up with a treat for the family. These rolls came out so big and fluffy and the filling reminded me of the cinnamon fried pies my mom would make when I was a kid. So comforting and amazing delicious. I will admit I did use another recipe for the icing as my family prefers a cream cheese base icing, but the winner is really in the roll it's self. Krust I wish I could give you more than 5 stars! Thanks for bringing back my childhood if only for a few hours!
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 1⁄3 cups all-purpose white flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 3⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Put yeast in bread machine first on bottom, then flour, sugar and salt.
- Then melt butter in microwave. Add beaten egg, milk and water.
- Pour onto dry ingredients in bread machine on the dough setting.
- When dough is done, put it onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead in enough flour to make it easy to handle.
- If it is too elastic, cover and leave 10 minutes.
- Use floured rolling pin to roll out dough on floured surface.
- Roll out into rectangular shape to approx 1/4-inch thick.
- Use filling and spread over entire surface of dough with spoon.
- Roll up dough.
- Cut into circle with a sharp knife about 1-inch thick; place these in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm place for approx 30 minutes, until double in size.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 25 minutes, light brown on top.
- When done, make glaze and swirl over buns.