1/24 Photos of Bread Machine Cinnamon Buns
Bread machine cinnamon buns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose white flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1Put yeast in bread machine first on bottom, then flour, sugar and salt.
- 2Then melt butter in microwave. Add beaten egg, milk and water.
- 3Pour onto dry ingredients in bread machine on the dough setting.
- 4When dough is done, put it onto a lightly floured surface.
- 5Knead in enough flour to make it easy to handle.
- 6If it is too elastic, cover and leave 10 minutes.
- 7Use floured rolling pin to roll out dough on floured surface.
- 8Roll out into rectangular shape to approx 1/4-inch thick.
- 9Use filling and spread over entire surface of dough with spoon.
- 10Roll up dough.
- 11Cut into circle with a sharp knife about 1-inch thick; place these in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 12Cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm place for approx 30 minutes, until double in size.
- 13Bake in a 350° oven for about 25 minutes, light brown on top.
- 14When done, make glaze and swirl over buns.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Cinnamon Buns
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g