1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Chocolate Sticky Buns
2 hrs 30 mins
This is a Betty Crocker recipe that I have been wanting to try. My DH is not a big sweet or breakfast eater, so I am waiting for someone to come visit us....thus giving me an excuse to make these (and not have them go to waste).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour or 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
CHOCOLATE CHIP FILLING
- 1Place all of the STICY BUN ingredients -except pecan halves and 2 Tbs butter - in bread machine pan according to your manufacturer.
- 2Select the Dough cycle. Do not use delay cycle or timer. When done, remove from pan with lightly floured hands and let rest on a lightly floured surface, covered.
- 3Meanwhile, pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1 cup brown sugar and corn syrup. Spread evenly in pan. Sprinkle with pecan halves.
- 4Roll or pat out dough into a 15x10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread 2 Tbs. butter over dough.
- 5In a small bowl, mix all of the CHOCOLATE CHIP FILLING ingredients and sprinkle over the butter.
- 6Roll up dough tightly, beginning at the long side; pinch edge of dough into roll to seal. Stretch and shape roll to make it as even as possible.
- 7Cut roll into 15 1 inch slices. Place slightly apaprt in pan. Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 min or until doubled. (Dough is ready when an indentation remains when touched.).
- 8Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake 30-35 min or until dark brown.
- 9Immediately turn pan upside down onto heatproof serving platter. Let pan remain over buns 1 min; remove pan.
- 10Let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Chocolate Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (1435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 193.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g