1/3 Photos of Bread Machine Cheese and Bacon Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy bread - the dough is made in the bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Select loaf size and add the ingredients according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3When dough is complete, remove to floured surface.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap: let rest 5 minutes.
- 5Shape the dough into a loaf of four balls.
- 6Place in a greased 23 cm by 12 cm loaf pan.
- 7Cover with a tea towel and let rise in the warm place until doubled (50 to 60 minutes depending).
- 8Bake at 190 degrees Celsius, 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 35 minutes, or until golden.
- 9Use old cheddar for best flavor, or replace basil with dill weed for more great taste.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Cheese and Bacon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 503.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g