Prep 2 hrs 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a rich bread due to the cheese. This is a great bread for a ham sandwich. Reminds me of eating a Cheese-it cracker!
- 7 ounces milk, warm
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Put the above ingredients in order for your specific bread machine. Use a light crust setting.
- Or do on your "dough" cycle. Remove and roll out and roll into jelly roll and place in a greased loaf pan. Let rise for approximately 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.
This bread is SO GOOD! I actually used my ABM just for the mixing and rising part, then divided them into hamburger bun size rolls. Delicious! The bake time is cut down to about 20 minutes. I will be making these again often! Thanks for posting!!! Made for Spring 2009 PAC