Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Really nice toasted for bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons caesar salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- Place all ingredients except yeast in the bread machine bowl.
- Place yeast in yeast hopper.
- Press start and walk away.
This is a really moist flavorful bread! I made this for the 3 Chefs game and served it with Recipe #280900. An excellent combination! At first I thought there would be too much Parmesan cheese but it turned out to be the perfect amount. I had trouble finding a Caesar Salad Dressing Mix at the store so I made one myself using Recipe #107321. I used the Bread Machine recommended amount of bread machine yeast for a 1 pound loaf and not the amount recommended in the recipe and it turned out just right.
Can this be made on the rapid bake cycle?