1 hr 45 mins
Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients in order as listed in ingredients.
- 2Select dough cycle press start.
- 3Put 1Tbl Olive Oil in bowl and cover bottom and sides of bowl.
- 4Put dough into Olive Oil bowl when dough cycle is complete.
- 5Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- 6Punch down when doubled in size, divide into 18 square pieces.
- 7Flour surface, shape dough into balls in muffin pan.
- 8Let Rise on pan until double size, about 30 minute.
- 9Bake 350* until brown 10-15 minutes.
- 10Spread butter on top and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Buttermilk Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 267.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g