Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Bread Machine Buttermilk Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Put ingredients in order as listed in ingredients.
- Select dough cycle press start.
- Put 1Tbl Olive Oil in bowl and cover bottom and sides of bowl.
- Put dough into Olive Oil bowl when dough cycle is complete.
- Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Punch down when doubled in size, divide into 18 square pieces.
- Flour surface, shape dough into balls in muffin pan.
- Let Rise on pan until double size, about 30 minute.
- Bake 350* until brown 10-15 minutes.
- Spread butter on top and enjoy.