1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Buttermilk Bread
3 hrs 5 mins
This is the best buttermilk bread! I have tinkered a bit and came up with this.I baked it in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1All ingredients should be at room temperature before starting.
- 2Add all ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine cycle and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer’s directions. Let loaf cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- 3I made mine with the Dough Cycle.
- 4Split in 2 and shape into 2 loaves.
- 5Place in 2-8'' loaf pans.
- 6Set to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- 7Slash the top.
- 8Bake in a 350 oven for 30- 35 minutes or until fully baked,.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Buttermilk Bread
Serving Size: 1 (959 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 1333.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vital wheat gluten