I never thought I would see a recipe for this - a yummy brioche done entirely in the bread machine. This is wonderful for making French toast. Baking time is according to your machine's cycle.
- Add all ingredients except the butter to your bread machine in the order suggested by manufacturer and process on the basic bread cycle.
- Cut the butter into tablespoon size pieces.
- About 10 minutes before the end of your first kneading cycle, begin adding the butter, 1 tablespoon each minute.
- Do not rush it.
- Let the machine continue its process.
- After bread is baked and at the end of the entire cycle, let the brioche cool in the OPENED machine about 20 minutes.
- This will keep the sides firm while the center stays moist.