Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a Master Cook site. I thought it would make a great bread for sandwiches. I did substitue 1 Tablespoon of oilve oil for butter and increased the onions and garlic powder to meet our tastes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (medium coasrse groun)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients in order given by manufacturer.
- Basic/white bread setting.
- Medium/normal color setting.
- NOTE: If using finer grind of pepper, reduce amount to 1/4 tsp for either size loaf.