Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
I got this recipe from a Master Cook site. I thought it would make a great bread for sandwiches. I did substitue 1 Tablespoon of oilve oil for butter and increased the onions and garlic powder to meet our tastes.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (medium coasrse groun)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Add ingredients in order given by manufacturer.
- 2Basic/white bread setting.
- 3Medium/normal color setting.
- 4NOTE: If using finer grind of pepper, reduce amount to 1/4 tsp for either size loaf.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Black Pepper Onion Bread
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1633.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 2545.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 316.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 50.5 g