1/3 Photos of Bread Machine Beetroot Bread
3 hrs 15 mins
Besides that this bread looks stunning, it also has great texture. I made it 5 or 6 times now. One time it did not come out too well and the reason was that I was a bit sloppy with measuring the ingredients. If you coarsely grate the beetroot you will be left with red dots scattered in the bread--finely grated and the beetroot won't be noticeable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the ingredients in the order listed or according to instructions of your bread machine.
- 2Set the machine to the basic white setting with medium crust.
- 3Check whilst the machine is kneading the dough, if needed scrape the dough on the sides down with a spatula.
- 4When cycle is finished, turn out the bread on to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Beetroot Bread
Serving Size: 1 (765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1683.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 3714.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 332.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 46.4 g