1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Mom found this recipe somewhere and it as a family favorite. Put it in a zip bag and it will keep for a week. Our favorite way to serve this is warm with butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into pieces and let soften at room temperature.
- 2Beat eggs lightly.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 4Add softened butter to bread machine bowl.
- 5Add eggs to bread machine bowl.
- 6Add flour mixture to bread machine bowl.
- 7Add sugar to bread machine bowl.
- 8Add vanilla to bread machine bowl.
- 9Use the quick bread mode on your bread machine to make the bread.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine American Muffin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 305.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g