1/1 Photo of (Bread Machine) 2 Lb. Traditional White Bread
3 hrs 10 mins
This is great bread for making toast and dunking in coffee. It is also great for making French toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure and add liquid ingredients to the baking pan.
- 2Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the baking pan.
- 3Sprinkle the yeast on top of the flour.
- 4Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
- 5Choose the "Basic" setting.
- 6Choose the "Light" crust color setting.
- 7Press start.
- 8Remove the baking pan after about 55 minutes of the baking period.
- 9Gently shake the bread loaf out of the baking pan onto a cooling rack.
- 10If necessary, remove the kneading blade from the loaf. Be careful, it is hot!
- 11Set the loaf upright, cover with a dishtowel and let cool for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for (Bread Machine) 2 Lb. Traditional White Bread
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 341.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g