Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and fun to do.
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- Separate dough strips, and tie each loosely into a knot; place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheet.
- Brush dough strips with butter and sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
So easy and impressive! Now I need to take a boat captain's course - to pick up some new knot techniques.
This was quick and easy and a change from plain bread sticks. My knots didn't turn out very well, but DSs thought they were 'cool looking' so they worked for us. Made for 123 Hits.
Nice dress-up for refrigerated dough! I used seasoned brown sesame seed (Gomashio (Toasted Sesame Salt)) to good effect. This is a keeper. Made for 123 Hits Tag.