Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An Hcg bread dough recipe that can be used in place of the melba toast.
Make and share this Bread Dough (Hcg) recipe from Food.com.
- Add yeast to warm water to activate.
- Mix in flour by add 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add alot of flour to the counter top & roll out the dough till desired thickness is reached.
- Use a 3inch round cookie cutter to cut out dough.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake @ 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Optional: I use the dough to make mini pizza's, mini taco shells, mini pie shells or bread sticks.
- I make the taco shells or pie shells by placing the dough on an upside down muffin pan.
- I even add in different seasoning such as italian for the pizza dough, mexican seasoning for the taco shells or cinnamon & splenda for the pie shells.