Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
Added to olive oil, this makes a wonderful dip for bread. You can also add balsamic vinegar, if you wish.
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except olive oil.
- Put in a food processor and chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same size. (a small food processor is best).
- To serve: Combine 1 1/2 teaspoon spice blend to 3-4 tablespoons olive oil on a small dish.