- 3⁄4 cup garlic-infused balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- parmigiano, cheese-to taste-grated
- 1⁄4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate your Asaigo cheese.
- Pour on a plate with a lip, both oils, Balsamic vinegar oil and EVOO.
- Add Parmigiano cheese and grated Asaigo cheese. Mix with a fork. Apply to bread or crackers.
- We had this last night for New Years Eve. Very light and different. Taken from a Wegmans' add with recipes.