1/1 Photo of Bread Dippin' Cilantro Salsa
Want something different to serve your guests for bread dipping? This Good Housekeeping recipe is it. The chile-hot salsa gets its emerald-green color from cilantro. This is great served with warmed French or Italian bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, tough stems trimmed
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (malt vinegar can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 loaf French bread, warmed and sliced
- 1Rinse cilantro; drain, but do not spin dry.
- 2In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse cilantro and green onions until coarsely chopped. Transfer mixture to small serving bowl.
- 3Stir in vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, hot pepper sauce, salt, and 2 tablespoons water.
- 4Slice bread; serve with salsa.
- 5Salsa can be covered and refrigerated up to 2 days if not being served right away.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Dippin' Cilantro Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (1176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2253.3
- Calories from Fat 551
- Total Fat 61.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4795.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 360.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 61.7 g