Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
very tasty yoghurt dish
- 4 slices bread
- 200 g yoghurt (Dahi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (Zeera)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons green coriander, chopped (to garnish)
- cut the bread slice into round shapes. Toast to ligt brown on one side and keep aside.
- Beat the dahi to smooth consistency. Mix in salt, ginger paste, black pepper powder and zeera.
- Arrange the bread pcs toated side down. Pour over the dahi.
- Garnish with red chili powder and coriander. Chill and serve.