Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy quiche that is low in fat and very tasty.
Make and share this Bread Crust Zucchini Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut bread slices in half diagonally and arrange around edge of 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine and saute zucchini until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and oregano and saute Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour and spoon mixture into center of bread-lined pie plate.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt, and half of cheese.
- Spoon this mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm in center.