Bread-Crumb-Coated Chicken - Nuwave Oven-Flavorwave
- Tear bread into pieces and in a food processor pulse until finely ground.
- In a large bowl stir together 2 cups bread crumbs, Parmesan, sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter and stir in mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- With a sharp knife cut chicken thighs from legs.
- Pat chicken dry and brush all over with butter mixture.
- Roll chicken in bread-crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere, and arrange chicken, without crowding, on 4" rack.
- On level HI, bake chicken until cooked through and golden, 14 to 16 minutes.