Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a deviled egg recipe that I came up with and decided to try. It uses bread and butter pickles and honey mustard.
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise; remove yolks to small separate bowl. Mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, honey mustard, pickles and pepper. Blend well until smooth.
- Scoop yolk mixture into egg halves; garnish with paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We liked the flavor of the pickles in this mild but tasty version of deviled eggs. After mixing it together and tasting it I added a bit of garlic powder and a little mustard. Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.