Recipe by KimberlyV65
This is a deviled egg recipe that I came up with and decided to try. It uses bread and butter pickles and honey mustard.
Top Review by CJAY
We liked the flavor of the pickles in this mild but tasty version of deviled eggs. After mixing it together and tasting it I added a bit of garlic powder and a little mustard. Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons sliced bread and butter pickles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise; remove yolks to small separate bowl. Mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, honey mustard, pickles and pepper. Blend well until smooth.
- Scoop yolk mixture into egg halves; garnish with paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.