Prep 40 mins
Cook 38 mins
Try these with soup,salad, stews
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water (105 F to 115 F)
- 3 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in large bowl.
- Stir in Bisquick mix until dough leaves side of bowl and forms a ball.
- Turn dough onto surface lightly dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat.
- Knead about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Cover and let rise 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Grease outsides of five 10-ounce (large) custard cups.
- Place cups upside down on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into 5 equal parts.
- Pat or roll each part into 7-inch circle.
- Shape circles over outsides of custard cups (eo not curl dough under edges of cups).
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Tap custard cups to loosen bread bowls.
- Cool 3 minutes; carefully lift bread bowls off custard cups (custard cups and bread will be hot).
- Cool bread bowls upright on wire rack.
- Make Chicken Caesar Salad and fill bread bowls as directed.
These are the neatest things. They were easy enough to make and tasted great. I filled mine with chili!