Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple Corned Beef Dip for a bread bowl
- 10 ounces corned beef
- 2 tablespoons beau monde spice (Spice Island)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Shred or mince Corned Beef.
- In a bowl place mayo and sour cream.
- Add spice and corned beef.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Hollow out round rye bread, set aside insides.
- After the dip is blended together put into bread bowl.
- Chunk the extra bread into double bite size pieces.
- Also good with Trisket crackers.