My Pampered Chef consultant sent me an email today and this recipe was featured. Sounds yummy for the upcoming holidays! The directions feature actual Pampered Chef items for those of us that absolutely LOVE Pampered Chef! :-)
My Private Note
bread b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) sourdough bread rounds, divided (about 6-in. diameter)
- vegetable oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope vegetable soup mix (or 2 envelopes)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 lemon
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- parmesan cheese, Grated fresh (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F Using Color Coated Bread Knife, slice off top of one bread round to create a lid; set lid aside. Carefully remove center of bread round to form a 4½-inch-wide and 2-inch-deep well for dip. Slice center of first and entire second bread round into 1-in. cubes. Place bread bowl on center of Large Round Stone with Handles. Arrange bread cubes around bowl; spray with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
- 2In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Add milk to cream cheese; whisk until smooth.
- 3Chop artichokes using Food Chopper. Add artichokes, soup mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to batter bowl; mix well using Small Mix ’N Scraper®.
- 4Microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until hot (do not boil). Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 tbsp juice. Stir juice and sour cream into hot artichoke mixture; pour into bread bowl.
- 5If desired, grate Parmesan cheese over bread bowl and bread cubes using Rotary Grater. Lean lid against bread bowl. Bake 13-15 minutes or until bread cubes and top of dip are golden brown. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip - Pampered Chef
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 297.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sourdough bread rounds