Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't made this for a long time and have never paid attention to how many people it serves. All I know is that it goes fast!
- Slice the top off of French bread loaf and hollow out the inside.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour into hollow of the bread.
- Put top back on and wrap the bread in foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for one hour.
- When serving, use the scooped out pieces of bread for dipping, or
- crackers or chips.