Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't made this for a long time and have never paid attention to how many people it serves. All I know is that it goes fast!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green chili, chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Slice the top off of French bread loaf and hollow out the inside.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour into hollow of the bread.
- Put top back on and wrap the bread in foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for one hour.
- When serving, use the scooped out pieces of bread for dipping, or
- crackers or chips.