- 10 slices baguette (3/8 inch thick)
- 3 ounces swiss bittersweet chocolate
- 3 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat your oven broiler.
- Place the bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil until toasted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Meanwhile, drizzle each baguette slice with oil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt.
- Place a bit of chocolate on each slice.
- Bake for five minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
- Serve warm.