1/3 Photos of Bread and Butter Squash pickles
1 hr 15 mins
Brenda Hall's Note:
This is a sweet pickle - type squash. I have used this recipe this season, as has my Sister.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cukes, squash, onions& peppers and sprinkle with about 3 Tbls. of salt.
- 2Let set for 1 hour and then drain.
- 3Mix other ingredients and bring to a hard boil
- 4Add vegetables and bring to boil again.
- 5Fill jars & put in water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Squash pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 128.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g