1/3 Photos of Bread and Butter Squash pickles
1 hr 15 mins
Brenda Hall's Note:
This is a sweet pickle - type squash. I have used this recipe this season, as has my Sister.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cukes, squash, onions& peppers and sprinkle with about 3 Tbls. of salt.
- 2Let set for 1 hour and then drain.
- 3Mix other ingredients and bring to a hard boil
- 4Add vegetables and bring to boil again.
- 5Fill jars & put in water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Squash pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 128.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g