1/2 Photos of Bread and Butter Pudding With a Difference
This is from the Cadbury chocolate website. The custard isn’t too sweet, and goes well with the chocolate. If you want to be a little more decadent, you could use some caramel or strawberry filled chocolate. (Prep time includes standing time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C
- 2Cut a slit at one end of each croissant and insert a row of chocolate into the centre.
- 3Place the croissants so that they fit snuggly into a greased casserole dish.
- 4Beat the sour cream, eggs and sugar together until smooth. Add the milk and mix well. Pour over the croissants. (The croissants may float, this doesn’t cause a problem.).
- 5Place the casserole dish into a baking dish. Half-fill the baking dish with hot water. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the custard is set.
- 6Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 7Dust with drinking chocolate to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Pudding With a Difference
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.6 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 12.9 g