Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Poor Man's Pudding as my family refer to it. This is just Mum's simple way of making it. We love it, sorry it's not very specific on ingredients, but it is to how much you are making, see note
- 4 slices stale bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- ingredients are not to specific, it is how much you want to make, only specific ingredients are the eggs and sugar.
- butter bread and cut into squares.
- layer into dish with raisins and thinly sliced apples.
- mix eggs (or more) and sugar and enough milk to cover pudding.
- bake 300-350 degrees for 1 hour.