Bread and Butter Pudding II
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter a deep dish 9 inch pie plate or 9 inch square cake pan.
- Generously butter bread slices on one side, then cut each slice in half diagonally to make two triangles. Arrange triangles, buttered side up, in the prepared dish.
- In bowl, beat eggs until well mixed. Add milk, sugar and vanilla; beat together. Stir in raisins.
- Slowly pour over bread making sure all bread is well soaked.
- Bake 45 minutes or until custard has set. Serve with warm maple syrup.