Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from Healthnutrition.org.nz, and is considered a Maori recipe.
Make and share this Bread and Butter Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the bread with margarine and cut into small.
- squares, then place into an ovenproof dish.
- Beat eggs and milk together. Add sugar, cinnamon.
- and sultanas and pour mixture over bread.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 – 40 minutes until set.
I doubled this for my hungry family and it was great. I added an extra egg to ensure it set and it set so well I can slice like a soft cake so it was attractive to serve. I also used skim milk without a problem and we all loved it. Made for ZWT8.