1 hr 25 mins
Brenda Hall's Note:
This is a very good recipe for sweet pickles.(I think) I have had very good luck with it in my first year for canning. Mine turned out good and crisp. When cutting cucumbers like sweet mixed pickles, I added a little bit of red bell pepper and also a little cauliflower to look like the bought ones. Also taste good too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt over prepared cucumbers and onions.
- 2Let set for 3 hours.
- 3Mix all other ingredients together and let come to a good boil.
- 4Drain vegetables and add to Vinegar mixture.
- 5Bring back to a boil.
- 6Put into prepared jars and seal.
- 7Put in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (12376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1044.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 250.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 200.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: