Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be used over meat, fish or chicken but I absolutely LOVE to drizzle a little over white rice. It's great over salad too.
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dice peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Let mixture sit for a while to bring out the flavors. (I prefer the vinaigrette a little on the colder side so I refrigerate it).
- ** Side note: If you're going to add salt do it just before serving (salt will cause the tomatoes to dehydrate.) Enjoy!
Outstanding. Eat this by itself as a salad.... mmmmm beans and rice and yummmmm