Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You need one recipe of http://www.food.com/recipe/chimichurri-rojo-for-brazilian-styled-steak-and-other-meats-517909 Chimichurri Rojo for Brazilian Styled Steak and Other Meats Time includes preparing of it but does not include overnight marinating time
- 1 cup water, chimchurri rojo
- two 1-pound skirt steak
- 1⁄4 cup olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Prepare the Chimichurri Rojo, and then pour 2/3 cup of it into a resealable plastic bag and combine with the skirt steaks. (Reserve the rest of the sauce to use as a condiment.) Refrigerate overnight.
- To cook the steaks, prepare a medium-hot grill.
- Remove steaks from the marinade, and grill to desired doneness. (Because they are thin and have been marinated overnight, they will cook very quickly.
- Divide each steak into two, and place each in the center of a warm plate. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle chopped olives and minced parsley over each steak. Serve with the reserved Chimichurri Rojo on the side.