1/1 Photo of Brazilian-Style Skirt Steak
Skirt steak is definitely not something you hear of too much as being served by itself (nt in a fajita, that is), but now that I've mastered the concept of making it, I love to serve it as the main course for dinner and my husband can't get enough of it. He loves Brazilian steaks, which I had never attempted to tackle until a co-worker of mine told me the secret to great brazilian meat... SEA SALT! Who would've known?!
My Private Note
ounce s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat both sides of the steak in sea salt or kosher salt, either would be fine.
- 2Pan-sear both sides of the steak, about 2-3 minutes on each side over medium-high heat.
- 3Remove from pan and completely wrap steak in foil.
- 4Grill or bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes for a well done steak.
- 5I usually serve this with a sea-salted potato (cover potato in sea salt, wrap in foil, bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian-Style Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 47.8 g