Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for ZWT7-Central and South America. I found this on alleasyrecipes.com.
Make and share this Brazilian-Style Liver recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the liver thinly and marinate overnight in the vinegar with the garlic and pepper.
- Slice the onions and fry them in hot fat until brown.
- Take them out and keep hot while the liver is fried on both sides.
- Take this out also and pour the strained vinegar into the pan.
- When it is simmering and almost boiling, add the liver.
- Dish the liver up on the boiled rice with the onions and pour the sauce over.