Posted for ZWT7-Central and South America. I found this on alleasyrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the liver thinly and marinate overnight in the vinegar with the garlic and pepper.
- 2Slice the onions and fry them in hot fat until brown.
- 3Take them out and keep hot while the liver is fried on both sides.
- 4Take this out also and pour the strained vinegar into the pan.
- 5When it is simmering and almost boiling, add the liver.
- 6Dish the liver up on the boiled rice with the onions and pour the sauce over.
Browse Our Top Beef Liver Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian-Style Liver
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1278.4
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 1099.9 mg
- Sodium 281.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 95.2 g