Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
At churrascarias or Brazilian barbecue restaurants waiters bring long skewers of meat that have been slow-roasted over charcoal. Now it’s easy to recreate this specialty on your grill. Marinate steak with garlic-cilantro flavor then skewer and grill. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic Herb & Wine Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water, cilantro, vinegar and pepper in large resealable plastic bag. Add steak; turn to coat well. Massage steak and marinade for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade. Thread steak onto long double skewers. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Sprinkle steak with remaining Parmesan cheese.